Resurs-P primary processing
Image Media Center software provides possibility to perform primary processing of Resurs-P data (Geoton, ShMSA-VR equipment). You can see the stages of the Resurs-P Geoton data primary processing below.
|Georeferencing improvement using reference points.
|Georeferencing error in degrees.
|Obtaining DEM for scene’s geometric correction (GMTED 2010, 250m) .
|DEM in IMG file format
|RPC-transformation for each single color band considering the error estimated during stage 1.
|Transformed spectral bands in IMF file format
|Eliminating offset between 4 spectral bands and panchromatic band. Formation of 4 multispectral bands image.
|File in IMG format
|Panchromatic image resolution improvement.
|Resolution increase by 10-12%
|Formation of pansharpened RGB image in natural colors with resolution of panchromatic image.
|File in IMG format
|Noise elimination, Signal/noise ratio before processing = 10 dB.
|Signal/noise ratio after processing = 13 dB.
|Georeferencing accuracy and image resolution evaluation.
|Georeferencing accuracy ~ 10m
Set the path to the input data;
Set the path where the output data will be saved;
Set the path to the DEM file;
Press “Start” button.
As an input data level 1A data is used (separate color bands with RPC, w/o radiometric correction, w/o orthorectification).
Radiometric correction of input data is performed to eliminate brightness difference caused y the specifics of surveying (Difference in sensitivity of the elements).
On this stage geometrical correction of the scene using digital elevation model and RPC is performed.
On this stage offset between 4 spectral bands and panchromatic band is eliminated with the accuracy under 0,5 pixel.
to panchromatic band
- level 2A data (panchromatic images with radiometric and geometric correction, orthorectified and corrected to the map projection to an average elevation value according to the on-board automatic navigation system with standard deviation of 30-50 m, with the RPC);
- level 2A1 data (RGB-synthesized image of the 3 spectral bands (with radiometric and geometric correction, orthorectified and corrected to the map projection to an average elevation value according to the on-board automatic navigation system with standard deviation of 30-50 m, with the RPC);
- level 4A data (pansharpened RGB image in natural colors with resolution of panchromatic image);
- metadata in XML format for each image;
- scene borders in SHP format.
Level 2B, 2B1, 4B output data can be obtained with the help of additional reference data and DEM (accuracy of output data depends on the accuracy of reference data).