Image Media Center
Get to know our software
The innovative software package Image Meda Center, developed by the Russian company Innovative Center, allows you to perform a full cycle of work on the analysis and processing of images, Earth remote sensing data and cartographic materials, combine them in a single geographical database, saturating it with any additional information, store and visualize all this together, at the user's choice, obtaining a qualitatively new information product.
The results of processing can be used in various branches of economic activity and scientific research.
IMC allows you to reduce the time for searching and analyzing the necessary information and ensures quick and effective decision-making.
- Reading image’s metadata file
- Formation of multispectral image
- Assigning color components
- False color image analysis
- Indices calculation and analysis
- Supervised classification
- Spectral analysis
- Create and assign custom display styles for vector objects
- Сreate vector classifiers for different types of objects,
scale factor, and attribute data
Solving problems in one information system
- Full cycle of remote sensing data processing and creation of vector maps (from primary processing to thematic GIS projects).
- Combination of all types of data in one coordinate space, recalculation of geographical projections.
- Orientation to a complex solution of problems, the ability to save the entire project in one file.
- Creation of geographic databases based on DBMS, possibility of integration with other systems.
- Development and preservation of custom algorithms for automatic processing of remote sensing data.
- Processing hundreds of gigabytes of information in streaming mode and forming seamless coverages for given areas.
Try Image Media Center for free
- Discovery, visualization, processing and preservation of raster data formats supporting geospatial information
- Working with geographical information
- Binding images by RPC coefficients
- Reprojecting images from one coordinate system to another
- Working with different color spaces (RGB, CMYK, Lab, HSL, HSB)
- Support for images with various types of data representation, including 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit, floating-point and complex
More information about Innovative Center