IMC 5.19.04.30 (release 30.04.19)
- Updated mosaic stitching module. The updated version uses a new block adjustment algorithm.
- Updated algorithm for searching tie points on panchromatic and spectral channels. The new functionality allows you to confidently find tie points, including on remote sensing materials containing IR channels.
- The module for monitoring fires and modeling of their distribution zones was updated.
- Updated module monitoring and modeling of flooding zones.
- Updated batch processing module. New version allow to use the function of visualization, close documents, as well as the use of relative paths.
- Improved algorithm for calculating the noise characteristics of images. Changes increased the stability and quality of the calculation when setting various parameters.
- The algorithm and interface of the image quality assessment module for the linear resolution of the images has been improved. The changes allow to reduce the time for measurement in two or three times..
- Improved reading of passports of images from various satellites, including automatic processing.
- Improved and refined functions of transformation and reprojection of images and spatial data.
- Improved calculation of reverse RPC transformations.
- Improved synchronization mechanism for multi-threaded processing of heterogeneous data.
- Users now able to create their own variables in the settings of paths and some actions when developing automated algorithms.
- It is possible to set some new system parameters and user defined variables values via the command line.
- Added debug mode and interface mode for macros execution. This functionality increases the speed and convenience when creating, debugging and correcting algorithms for automatic processing (macros).
- New algorithms for transformation of raster data.
- Added new ortho transformation algorithm for the Canopus-V and BKA satellites images.
- The function of reading text data from vector formats.
- Fixed the preview object creation in cycles.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Fixed bug when merging raster layers.
- Fixed tables filling in the reports.
IMC 126.96.36.199.253 (release: 12/03/18)
- The function of obtaining meteorological data. Added new sources, as well as the possibility of detailed settings for obtaining the necessary meteorological data.
- Updated channel calculator. Now, working with raster images, you can use logical operations.
- Significantly increased the speed of report creation. Now it takes less than a minute to create a report.
- Improved scaling of vector layer signatures. Now all the signatures are displayed correctly both with the signatures scaling function enabled and without it.
- Improved stability and speed of the “Refine Binding” tool. Now complex images are processed correctly. This function is especially relevant when mixing spectral channels from various spacecraft.
- Made general improvements in performance and stability of the software.
- Image equalization function. This function allows you to align the brightness characteristics of the spectral channels. It is the first step in the detailed image analysis.
- The Image Media Center has been supplemented with an improved algorithm for processing materials from the Terra / Aqua (MODIS) spacecraft, wich increases processing speed and reliability of the result.
- Fixed the function "Color range" for working with images containing more than 3 spectral channels.